Oliver's Cupboard - Salmon Bahia Meal
An Organic Brazilian inspired fish stew full of vegetables rice, salmon and delicately spiced with coriander and paprika. Our foods are developed to excite the taste buds with small soft pieces to encourage chewing. Perfectly balanced for your baby’s enjoyment.
We believe that every child can be an adventurous eater with the introduction of amazing aromas, flavours and textures at an early age - helping to educate their palate and broaden their tastes. We bring recipes from our diverse and fascinating world, from countries steeped in tradition yet very much part of our modern life through the things we eat. Foodclusion for everyone!
- Product made in France
- Made from Organic Ingredients
- Organic Certificates from
- Organic agriculture Europe (ECOCERT) - Europe
- No added salt or sugar
- Dairy free
- Nut free
- Gluten free
Suitable for babies that are 7 months and above.
Stage 2 textured meal - from 7 months
- Organic tomatoes (22%)
- Organic cooked rice (16%)
- Organic salmon (11%)
- Organic onion (10%)
- Organic sweetcorn (8%)
- Organic butternut squash (7%)
- Organic coconut milk (Organic coconut, water) (3%)
- Organic red pepper (3%)
- Organic garlic (<1%)
- Organic spices (coriander, paprika) (<1%)